ATC Approval Process
1. Complete all six modules of Part I Training.
2. Complete the Teacher Application fully. The Teacher Application requires submission of contact, current employment, degree, and work history information.
3. The ATC Program will notify teachers of their pre-screening results following submission of a Teacher Application and completion of the Part I Training.
4. Request that your official transcripts be sent to the ATC Program. An official transcript is one that has been received directly from the issuing institution. It must bear the institution's seal, an appropriate signature, and a date. Official transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Advanced Technical Credit Program, 1700 Millrace Drive, Eugene, OR, 97403. Note: Official transcripts received by the ATC Program will be stored and processed upon reinstatement of ATC approvals in January 2017.
5. Register and complete the Part II Training for each course you are teaching or plan to teach. Note: Access to Part II Trainings will resume in January 2017.
6. The ATC Program will review your application and send you notification of your approval. Completion of the ATC Training is not a guarantee of eligibility to teach ATC courses. Note: ATC approvals will begin in January 2017
If additional information is requested before your application can be processed, please submit the additional paperwork to the ATC Program in a timely manner in order to expedite the processing of your application. Please direct all questions concerning your application and the online training to email@example.com.
ATC Approval Renewal
ATC approval is valid for three (3) years. Teachers must complete Part I and II Trainings every three years.
View information on ATC Training
View information on Teacher Requirements