ATC Texas – Cool Facts About Texas
Welcome to ATC credit certification Texas (All Things Created in Texas), a blog that gives you all-round information about the cool facts about Texas.
Short History Of Texas
The history and culture of Texas date back to 1519 when the first Spanish explorer discovered the North American region of Texas. Texas was then populated with and followed the culture of the native American tribes who have been living there for over 10000 years. Texas had been claimed by France in 1684 , Spain in 1520 and again in 1690 , Mexico in 1821 , Republic of Texas in 1836 and the united states of America in 1845 and hence has a mixed culture of all these countries.
What Is Texas Known For
ATC credentials state that Texas is the second largest state of the USA. One of the cool facts about Texas is that it’s a state diverse in its geography and culture. In one hand it cradles metropolitan cities like Houston, Austin, and Dallas, on the other it has picturesque cities like Amarillo or Lubbock that symbolizes the traditions and cultures of the state .the best places to visit in Texas are
- San Antonio’s River Walk: you can stroll along the river, enjoy a cruise on a riverboat or dine in one of the countless restaurants.
- The Alamo: remembered for its contribution in Texas revolution and the cry of “Remember the Alamos”
- Space Center Houston: a place that tells you all about space exploration, NASA’s upcoming missions, NASA’s latest tech projects, and if lucky, you may even end up meeting an astronaut.
- Big Bend National Park: this awe inspiring national park is situated in the bend of Rio Grande River in the Chihuahuan Desert of West Texas, is home to great scenic beauties.
- The Sixth Floor Museum, Dallas: President John F. Kennedy in the library on the sixth floor.
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park: it is the home of the four greatest peaks of Texas
- Galveston’s Beaches & Strand Historic District: home to far stretching beaches of Texas
The list of cool facts about Texas does not end here. According to the ATC credentials, the most interesting part of the culture of Texas is Texas Hold’em Poker, the biggest world card game played. This poker is played in worldwide best casinos by pro players in tournaments. You can play it on many online legal casinos even on mobile casinos, which offer a casino bonus for free but you can play also on real money. Moreover, the casino bonus offered by online casinos can be used to win some real money without spending money from your own pocket. You can also play other casino games in the mobile casino which are legal casinos. These casino games also include games like online poker and video poker.
Texas Hold’Em Game’s Birthplace
The Texas literature recognizes Robstown as the birthplace of Texas Holdem, which entered the culture somewhere around the 1900s. The game was spread to the culture of Las Vegas in 1967 by some Texan gamblers, Crandell Addington, Doyle Brunson, and Amarillo Slim to name some of the most famous of them. Ace Low was changed into Ace High during this period. This game was originally called Holdem. The difference between poker and Holdem is that in poker one can bet only twice, but in Holdem, one can bet four times. It is a game of the thinking man. Texas Holdem is a leading poker game in the grand casinos worldwide and online casinos, such as in Las Vegas casinos. The Las Vegas casinos are legal casinos where high stake pro players go there and play tournaments. If you feel like you want to try the poker face you can go visit some of the best casinos or play online casino games. However, the video poker or the online poker options as a more enjoyable casino game for starters.you can enjoy the casino bonus that is widely offered by the mobile casinos to earn some real money.
Top 10 fun and cool facts about Texas:
The state of Texas is rich with culture and traditions and heritage. It is rich with natural and manmade resources. Here are some more weird and cool facts about texas that will make you fall in love with the place:
- The Lone Star State is the other name of Texas.
- The official state shell of Texas is The lightning whelk
- The King Ranch situated in Texas is larger than the Rhode Island.
- Texas is the largest producer of wool in the USA
- The state of Texas was an autonomous nation between 1836 to 1845.
- Texas counts up for the largest number of whitetail deer in the USA
- The oldest tree in the state is a coastal live oak 1500 years old.
- The only natural lake in the state is Caddo Lake
- Austin, a city of Texas is known as the world’s live music capital
- The state mammal of Texas is an armadillo.